Can you imagine a day going by in your school that is not affected by difficult behavioral events?Whether you are a teacher or an administrator, or the parent of an individual child having a difficult time in school, BMC can assist you with the problems that get in the way of children reaching their full potential. See how we can best help your school or district »
Since 1980 our team of Behavior Analysts have used a process that works with all ages and exceptionalities: thorough behavioral and skills assessment, selection of evidenced based intervention that is both powerful and feasible, and frequent monitoring and support for the student and teacher.
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Classrooms designed for students with Autism or other Autism related disabilities
- Self-contained behavior-focused classrooms
- Behavioral solutions for mainstream students
- Assistance and training for the RtI process
- See our list of workshops and trainings for schools and teachers